Position Summary: Reporting to the Engineering Operations Supervisor, this person is responsible for master control operation; audio operation; video tape operation; transmitter remote control; video control; satellite reception control and is available to work all shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Master control switching.
• Experience with Crispin Video Server a plus.
• Video tape experience. Must be familiar with multiple tape and tapeless formats.
• Audio console operation.
• Able to work well with others in the department as well as other departments.
• Must have a positive attitude and a drive to help the company meet its goals.
• Must be able to operate station vehicles as the need and situation dictate.
• Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Knowledge/ Skill/ Ability/ Education/ Experience Requirements:
• High School diploma or GED is required.
• Post-high school training in electronics or communications helpful.
• Ability to work in a team environment and to meet deadlines is required.
• Good communication and handwriting skills are required.
Physical Requirements: Sitting 70%, standing/walking 30%. Ability to lift and carry 10 – 50 lbs. for short distances. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is required to walk, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk and hear. Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility.
Working Conditions: Work is performed in a controlled atmosphere. Some exposure to atmospheric conditions may be encountered. A majority of time is spent at KY3, but some field production assistance is expected. Morning, evening, overnight or weekend work is required.
Schedule: Includes weekend and weekday shifts. Schedule is subject to change based on the needs of the company.
CLOSING DATE FOR RESUME’S: August 29, 2011 @ 5pm
Licensing Requirements: Must hold a valid Missouri driver’s license and be insurable.
Station Contact: Beth Keeling, Human Resources Coordinator
999 W. Sunshine
Springfield, MO 65807
Phone: (417) 268-3096
Fax: (417) 268-3361
KYTV is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
The job description does not necessarily contain all of the actual or essential duties of this position.
All job offers are contingent upon passing a security clearance.